[rt-users] Allowing visitors into RT2

Hermann Wecke hermann at rodeios.com
Sun Jul 15 03:18:31 EDT 2001

Sorry to ask this but I couldn't find any "solution"...

I would like to allow visitors (user guest, password blahblah ie.) into a
specific queue (abuse). No other permission (change / delete / comment /
reply...) except just look what is on that queue.

Is this possible???

Under "Modify the user guest" I'm seeing "Let this user be granted rights"
unchecked. Should I check this and them revoke permissions later?

I checked the page <http://www.helgrim.com/rtdocs/article4.html#44> but I
don't think there is a good solution there...

TIA.

Hermann

PS: Trying to run RT 2 using a RH6.2, pentium 266MMX (?), 64mb...
Working, but veeeery slow!  Will upgrade memory ASAP to as much as
possible...