[rt-users] SelfService not showing tickets

Dewet Diener dewet at itouchlabs.com
Mon Jul 16 10:18:00 EDT 2001

I'm trying to get the SelfService thing working for unprivileged users -
they can't see *anything* under either "Open requests" or "Closed
requests".  I've created tickets using such a demo user, I've given
every ACL to Everyone, but nothing seems to enable that listing.

Entering the ticket number manually in "Goto ticket" lets them see it
fine.  This behaviour is the same for a privileged superuser.

Help! :)

Dewet

--
Dewet Diener     dewet at itouchlabs.com     -o)
Systems Administrator     iTouch Labs     / \

SYN! ..... SYN! ACK! ..... ACK!
The mating call of the internet