[rt-users] 2 Questions

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Jul 20 11:53:43 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 10:16:43AM -0700, Randy Johnson wrote:
> 	1.  Is there a way for users to make donations to the developers of RT.  It
> is a great product and I believe customers would donate

Thanks for asking!  This is actually something that I discuss in the
RT 2.0.1 readme.  If you or your organization are interested in donating
(or having custom work done on RT) to help keep a roof over my head so I can
continue to work on RT for the community, you should contact me off-list at
<jesse at fsck.com>.  If a financial contribution isn't really an option,
something small from my amazon wishlist is a nice way to show your
appreciation.

 ( http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/2GMHUDAFBT2XR/ )

 Thanks!

 Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

<Dr_Memory> the point is that words were exchanged.  neurolinguistic
programming will do the rest.  they should be showing up at my house
any day now.