[rt-users] RT 2.0.3 and Dates

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Wed Jul 25 07:53:05 EDT 2001

Hi,
I can tell you your problem - the postgres DATESTYLE variable is set to something other than ISO - at present RT only knows how to deal with this.
To confirm this,
% psql rt2
rt2=> show datestyle;
This will give you the current datestyle in use, you'll see it's probably Postgres.

Workaround:
To change it, edit ~pgsql/.profile, set the variable PGDATESTYLE=ISO and restart postgres. This'll change the datestyle for all your dbs though.

Fix:
I hope to get time to fix this by the end of the week, unless Jesse gets around to it first.

-Feargal.