[rt-users] Unable to create queues - mason error

matthew zeier matthew.zeier at thirdcoast.net
Wed Jul 25 12:46:49 EDT 2001

I created one queue but when trying to make the second queue, I get the
error below.  How to fix?

error in file:   /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm
  line 79:  Bizarre copy of ARRAY in aassign

context:   ...
75:  # them according to the format variables defined earlier in
76:  # this file and join them onto the $sub sub-routine string
77:  if ($hargs) {
78:  # we may trash some of the args so we take a copy
79:  @a = @DB::args; # must get local copy of args
80:  # don't print any more than $MaxArgNums
81:  if ($MaxArgNums and @a > $MaxArgNums) {
82:  # cap the length of $#a and set the last element to '...'
83:  $#a = $MaxArgNums;

component stack:   /Admin/Queues/Modify.html [standard]
/autohandler [standard]

code stack:   /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm:79

raw error:

error while executing /Admin/Queues/Modify.html [standard]:
Bizarre copy of ARRAY in aassign at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm
line 79, line 51.

--
matthew zeier - "In mathematics you don't understand things.  You just
get used to them." - John von Newmann