[rt-users] correspondence to requestor/adminccc

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Fri Jul 27 09:33:38 EDT 2001

This is actually a *feature*.

The basic rule that RT follows is to never send an email to an actor.
This is because a) you already know about it, so you don't need notification,
and b) you don't need a copy for your archives because, hey, RT is your archive.

After all, why would a at dom.com want a copy bounced back to him every time he does something?

If you still thought it neccessary, I'm sure you could write a scrip to do this.

-Feargal.