[rt-users] Why can't RT find the Templates?

Dan McLean danmc at chariot.net.au
Sat Jul 28 15:19:16 EDT 2001

Sorry, should have specified the OS., this is on Linux (Red Hat 7.1) I have
already chown rt *  'd it!!!! :-)

So permissions on those particular files isn't the problem I don't think!
I have also made sure that rt owns alll the dirs above it....
Really quite stuck on this one... have even tried chmod   'ing it to 777 and
still no luck!

Cheeras Ladies and Gents!

-Dan