[rt-users] Mod_ssl and RT2? Possibly off-topic...

Ashley Gould agould at aslab.com
Tue Jul 31 21:07:10 EDT 2001

I was just about to post this.  I'm not using mod_ssl.  This is on SuSE
7.1 with postgres backend.  Not very well built yet, first try, lots of
problems installing.  So I thought this might go away when I reinstall.

I'm getting various errors while in the web interface as a user:

As any user logging out I get a "document contained no data" error
from Netscape.

and in httpd/error_log:
[Tue Jul 31 06:32:47 2001] [notice] child pid 4957 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Usually after about 3 tries it lets me log out, but I often have to
repoint my browser back to the Index.html to get back to the login
screen.

Another error I get is when moving a ticket to another queue.  RT says
transacion failed, permission denied, but the ticket is non-the-less in
the new queue.  user has permission to create ticket in new queue.

Ashley Gould
Technical Support
ASL, Inc.
techsupport at aslab.com