[rt-users] RT2

Ed Vazquez, Jr. evazquez at inflow.com
Tue Jun 12 18:57:30 EDT 2001

OK, found the issue with the PERL stuff - seems that some of their C
code had the definition order reversed.  Once I fixed it, no worries!

Now, the perennial problem with the mail gateway.  Once I found the
permissions error with the log directory (needs 777 set on the top
level, since nobody (web), rt and daemon all write to it) and got that
error fixed, I started having other issues.

Here is the error I am seeing when trying to send mail to rt-abuse.  RT
v1 is still up and running correctly, and when I repoint the aliases
file can successfully build a ticket, so I am fairly confident that no
new users need to be created.

Possible unintended interpolation of @inflow in string at
/opt/rt2/etc/config.pm line 142.
Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/Cwd.pm
line 103.
Create user failed in mailgateway: Could not create user
Could not create userNo recipient addresses found in header
Can't locate object method "warn" via package "Log::Dispatch" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Log::Dispatch"?) at /dev/fd/3 line 511.
554 |"/opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue abuse --action correspond"...
unknown mailer error 255

I re-installed Log::Dispatch (it was already there, just a minor rev
behind) and it completed all tests sucessfully, sending the test email
to my INBOX.  Still getting this error.

Is there any other debug info I could send along to help?

Thanks,

--
- Ed