[rt-users] RT2 Installation Problem

Hamilton, Kent KHamilton at Hunter.COM
Mon Jun 25 15:51:35 EDT 2001

I have RT2 installed, and imported my RT1 stuff but when I attempt to log in
to the web UI it always gives me a "Your username or password is incorrect".

<path-to-rt>/bin/rtadmin --listusers

Gives me a list of the users and it seems to be correct.

I started tracking this back and it appears to be in Apache::Session.

If I go rebuild that manually (I used make fixdeps originally) I get
this on test 99mysql

t/99mysql........DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away
at blib/lib/Apache/Session/Lock/MySQL.pm line 70.
ok
t/99mysqllock....DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away
at blib/lib/Apache/Session/Lock/MySQL.pm line 70.

Am I on the right track and does anyone know what causes this?

Thanks

--
Kent Hamilton <KHamilton at Hunter.COM>