[rt-users] errors in using rt2 .-(

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Mon Jun 25 16:05:01 EDT 2001

On 23 Jun 2001 23:56:29 +0200, Michael Thies wrote:
> > For grins and chuckles, would you be willing to show us the relevant
> > portion of your httpd.conf? Also, do you have mod_perl compiled "into"
> > Apache or is it loaded as a DSO?
>
> AddModule mod_perl.c
>
> *lol*
> don't think, I have to explain more?

No, you don't. And this is why it's not working, you're loading mod_perl
as an Apache module. Believe me when I tell you that this won't fly.

> although I determined, that it is an apache/1.3.3 .-( *ouch*
> I will install a more recent version on that server.

What you want to do is to get the mod_perl and Apache sources, then
follow the instructions provided in the mod_perl source for building
mod_perl into Apache. Everything gets a whole lot better once you've
done so.

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC -