[rt-users] a question that will be voiced more often in the future..

Harald Wagener hwagener at fcb-wilkens.com
Wed Jun 27 05:51:15 EDT 2001

How do I upgrade from one of the 2.0-Betas to 2.0 proper?

Does editing the Makefile and 'make upgrade' suffice?
should I make a backup of my config.pm?
can I use the backup of my config.pm instead of editing the new one, i.e.
is the contents of config.pm subject to change in the 2.0.x series?

Regards,
	H.

--
Harald Wagener      |                                Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                              Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252