[rt-users] Problem with rt 1.3.47 and rt-mailgate

Joakim Adolfsson jocke at sightcon.se
Mon Mar 5 13:11:03 EST 2001

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, D. Joe Anderson wrote:

> > But I want to use this ticket system for our support department and make
> > it possible for our users to send emails to us, get a ticketnumber and be
> > updated on the ticket status etc. But when a user who is not registered as
> > a user in Rt tries to send an email to the ticket system the user gets a
> > mail back with the content (Ticket creation faild".
>
> Have you selected this option?
>
> Access Control
>
>    [X] Allow non-members to create requests
>

> You mention below setting other options, but not this one.
>
> --Joe

Hi Joe. I haven't seen any option like this one whitch I think should
solve my problem. I have checked both the rights on queue -> General ->
users and groups but no option like this one there. I've allso check
global -> group rights -> Everyone and Requestor.

--
Greetings!

Joakim Adolfsson  Phone: +46 (0)8 59828125  EMail: jocke at sightcon.se
Systems engineer       : +46 (0)70 7713100  Web  : http://www.sightcon.se
SightCon HB	  Fax  : +46 (0)70 7113100  ICQ# : 14239842