[rt-users] Additional queue

Frances Russell frussell at msi.com.au
Thu Mar 15 16:09:21 EST 2001

I have been running RT (1.06) for some months and think its great!

In one installation, I have only just created additional queues. All parts
of this installation work except that mail sent to the new queues turn up in
the original queue; general.

The "general" queue has this /etc/aliases setup:
rt: "| /home/httpd/rt/bin/stripmime general correspond"
rt-action: "| /home/httpd/rt/bin/stripmime general action"
rt-general: "| /home/httpd/rt/bin/stripmime general comment"

Mail Alias in the admin-webrt queue configuration is - rt-general

This is the new queue named "qa":
qa: "| /home/httpd/rt/bin/stripmime qa correspond"
qa-action: "| /home/httpd/rt/bin/stripmime qa action"
qa-general: "| /home/httpd/rt/bin/stripmime qa comment"

Mail Alias in the admin-webrt queue configuration is - qa-general

The queues were both set-up in the web interface and as far as I can see
there is no difference - either between these 2 or in the other installation
which works fine.

Can anyone help? I looked through the archive and  couldn't find this
problem - sorry if its there and I've missed it.

Thanks

Frances