[rt-users] 1.3.64 & postgres & scrips

Chay Wesley chay at ci.danville.ky.us
Thu Mar 29 22:53:43 EST 2001

Hello all,

For what it's worth, I am making a choice in all 3 drop-downs.

I was initially running this as me (not root). I've since tried it as
root, and it worked correctly.  Then to satisfy my curiosity, I tried
it again as me and it didn't work correctly.

I've had a look at my user rights, and within that queue, I have every
option selected for my user.

-Chay Wesley