[rt-users] Web Ticket Layout?

David Sarno david.sarno at yale.edu
Sat Mar 31 17:53:37 EST 2001

Are there some docs that describe how to fiddle with rt2's web page layout?
For example, I'd like to favor the History section above the Relationships
section (perhaps eliminating Rel. altogether).  This way, users can read
initial comments without having to scroll.  Can I just turn the
Relationships section off with a switch?

---dave

p.s. I might as well ask this FAQish question here: how do you get comment
text in from the CLI?  From perusing Ticket.pm's GetOpt structure, it looks
like you can't...?