[rt-users] Non-users creating tickets via Web with RT-1.3.70

Eric Mandel EMandel at worldnow.com
Tue May 1 18:45:03 EDT 2001

I have been able to setup RT 1.3.7. I have granted the correct rights to
allow anyone create tickets via e-mail. I was wondering if there is a link
within RT that anonymous users can go to create tickets without being
prompted for a username.

I came across similar requests in the in the archives but I didn't see a
solution. I am not really a programmer, so it would be a great struggle
(understatement) to put something together. Any help or pointers is greatly
appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Eric Mandel
WorldNow

Enabling media companies to build powerful new businesses on the Internet.

	This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.