[rt-users] Re: suid_wrapper: Invalid cross-device link

Frances Russell frussell at tpg.com.au
Sat May 19 04:43:05 EDT 2001

Thanks for the quick answer - I thought the problem was the
separate partitions.

I have installed everything on the same partition because I'd rather
not mess with the link - not knowing for sure what else might be
affected.

It means a re-think in how I usually partition my disks; I'd rather
give the document root (with cgi-bin under it), its own partition and
keep other stuff off it.

Frances