[rt-users] This is driving me nuts!

Split infinity Tech Support jason at splitinfinity.net
Wed May 23 16:56:23 EDT 2001

> I suspect that your sendmail is running with a different concept of the
> current
> timezone than your apache.
>
> Has the box ever changed timezones?

Nope, it was installed for the sole purpose of running RT. Never had to
change timezones.

> what's the content of /etc/timezone?

That file does not exist.

> Oh, and none of the lists hosted on fsck.com will be configured for
> Reply-To-List.

Why is that? It seems the most logical way to do it. I mean, it would be
one thing if the list even had the "Mailing-list" headers so properly
equiped mail readers could just reply to list, but they aren't there so one
must either reply to all (seems to be everyone's prefered method) or reply
and change the To: field. That's just silly to me.

Jason
Split infinity