[rt-users] Installation Fails coz of MYSQL Create DB Errno. 28?!?

Roland Fauster roland at sazuma.com
Fri May 25 09:11:57 EDT 2001

Hi There!!

The problem was solved installing PERL again from the SUSE CD Distribution!!
Somehow I have 5.6.1 and 5.0.5 now installed but at least it works..

Now the next step will be getting rid of the HTTP 500 Error (Internal Server
Error)!
I have seen that a lot of ppl have that problem. The CGI works fine in the
Shell
but not through my Apache 1.3.20 ... well another night to spend with this
;)

thanx again

roland