[rt-users] postfix, virtual domains and alias

Christian Lox lox at eq-media.de
Sat May 26 13:48:34 EDT 2001

Hello everyone,

I just installed RT, great work!
Nearly everything works fine; the web interface, Database, etc.

One problem still remains and we could not find anything about that
in the FAQ or archives.

We are using postfix and a setup of virtual domains.
Our maildomain is set up as follows:
Everything to @domain goes to the default user, and after this are
special user with their own POP3 account.

The entry in /etc/alias has been made but still all mail to support
(our rt alias) goes to the default user and does not arrive at RT
(no entry in the DB, no entry shown in the queue on web interface).
As I said: via webinterface everything works fine; so I am quite
sure the problem arises at our mail setup.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Christian