[rt-users] Transtactions folder

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon May 28 11:47:40 EDT 2001

On Monday, May 28, 2001 08:22:51 -0700, Philip Parsons
<pparsons at pacificcoast.net> wrote:
+-----
| I have only had Rt. up and running for couple of months and would like
| to know if anyone could tell me in the transaction folder under the year
| rt. creates monthly folders are they created with the full name as I am
| only in May /June I would like to know if the longer names get put in
| full e.g. September or Sept ????
+--->8

2 at fs1:204 Z# ls /home/rt/transactions/1999
Apr/  Aug/  Dec/  Feb/  Jan/  Jul/  Jun/  Mar/  May/  Nov/  Oct/  Sep/

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]