[rt-users] configuring sendmail with ssh/rt

Dale Bewley dale at bewley.net
Thu May 31 17:34:42 EDT 2001

Can you show us the alias you are using? It sounds like you are piping
email to an ssh command? I really doubt you need/want to do that if you
are.

As far as executables and sendmail, you can pub symlinks in /etc/smrsh to
make sendmail happy.

--
Dale Bewley - Bewley Internet Solutions Inc. http://bewley.net/