[rt-users] Logout doesn't really log me out?

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker levitte at stacken.kth.se
Thu Nov 8 14:26:14 EST 2001

I sometimes get in a weird state where clicking on the Logout link
doesn't log you out, it rather does the same thing as clicking on
Home.  I'm using mason_handler.fcgi.

Has anyone else seen this happen and what did you do to track it down
and correct it?  I'm a little bit lost on this one.

Also, I've hacked a bit so one can have more than one database on the
same machine.  Unfortunately, that only works with the FastCGI
implementation so far.  It means a number of changes in the
installation, adds a 'createapp.sh' script that adds the application
you wish to have, and splits config.pm into two parts, one for system-
global information and one for per-application information.  It works
as well for use with webmux.pl, but only for one application per site.
I'll send in the patch soon if this seems interesting.

Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ LeViMS at stacken.kth.se
Redakteur at Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47
                    \      SWEDEN       \ or +46-733-72 88 11
Procurator Odiosus Ex Infernis                -- poei at bofh.se
Member of the OpenSSL development team: http://www.openssl.org/
Software Engineer, GemPlus:             http://www.gemplus.com/

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.