[rt-users] Logout doesn't really log me out?

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker levitte at stacken.kth.se
Thu Nov 8 14:59:41 EST 2001

From: Vivek Khera <khera at kcilink.com>

khera> >>>>> "RL" == Richard Levitte <- VMS Whacker <levitte at stacken.kth.se>> writes:
khera>
khera> RL> I sometimes get in a weird state where clicking on the Logout link
khera> RL> doesn't log you out, it rather does the same thing as clicking on
khera> RL> Home.  I'm using mason_handler.fcgi.
khera>
khera> RL> Has anyone else seen this happen and what did you do to track it down
khera> RL> and correct it?  I'm a little bit lost on this one.
khera>
khera> This only happens to me when I'm logged in as root to do admin stuff.
khera> When logged in as a normal user, it works as expected.

I get that with normal users as well.  However, I've discovered that
this seems to depend on the browser.  Everything works fine with
Netscape, but I get the above behavior with Opera.

Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ LeViMS at stacken.kth.se
Redakteur at Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47
                    \      SWEDEN       \ or +46-733-72 88 11
Procurator Odiosus Ex Infernis                -- poei at bofh.se
Member of the OpenSSL development team: http://www.openssl.org/
Software Engineer, GemPlus:             http://www.gemplus.com/

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.