[rt-users] Searching merged tickets display

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Fri Nov 9 13:53:41 EST 2001

A user e-mailed in five tickets, all on the same topic.  I merged them, 
sequentially, in to one ticket.  When doing a search for the requestor, all 
six merged tickets have their status as 'resolved', while the final ticket 
is marked 'stalled'.



Tickets 2434-2437, inclusive, have their status as 'resolved'.  Ticket 2438 
is marked as 'stalled', properly.

As well, I changed the queue from 'Abuse' to 'Support' once everything was 
merged.  So ticket 2438 is marked properly as being in the queue 'Support', 
but all the other tickets are still in 'Abuse'.

My uneducated guess is that certain parts of the Search display code aren't 
following the effectiveid completely and continue to read the properties of 
the ticket from that ticket.  But that's completely uneducated, and without 
looking at any code.

If I actually open the ticket, everything is displayed properly.

And the vitals:

DB: PostgreSQL 7.1.3
RT: 2.0.8

More information about the rt-users mailing list