[rt-users] need help setting up email portion

Raymond Norton ray at lctn.k12.mn.us
Sat Nov 10 08:15:05 EST 2001

I have received a lot of help from Greg, so I want to give him a break.

I have looked at the docs for setting up email gateway, queues, etc.. but I really don't understand things enough to be confident of  making the necessary changes.

I would appreciate working with someone on this. Greg has helped me get RT installed on RedHat 7.1. I also have configured sendmail via the install-sendmail script. Is there anyone out there that can work with me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Raymond Norton