[rt-users] RT now integrates with CVS

Sergey Gurov cec2000 at mail.ru
Tue Nov 13 13:31:28 EST 2001

Hi, Jessy

Was really funny to hack you code a little ;-)
It works fine with pserver access but if one corrects some
bugs/inconsistances
For example instead of
> ALL     /home/jesse/projects/rt-addons/log_accum --record-last-dir
one should probably use
> ALL     /home/jesse/projects/rt-addons/rt-coomit-handler --record-last-dir
and so on...
Bugs found:
 - multi line log message appears like one string in RT ticket
 - one should change $CVSROOT variable
 - line 397  -> id = untaint($id); should be     $id = untaint($id);

Also I've made some improvements to your code. If you are interested I can
post it.

Sergey