[rt-users] RT 2.0.9 rt-mailgate error in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle.pm

William Annis annis at biostat.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 16 14:32:53 EST 2001

This is related to the problem I mentioned a few days ago.  When I
send mail to the general queue, I get this:

Can't bind unknown placeholder '9' at /loc/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 320, <STDIN> line 10.
554 5.3.0 "|/home/mesarthim/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond"... unknown mailer error 255

   ----- Original message follows -----

So, I hacked Handle.pm to send me some of the variables to see what
was going on (near line 320):

    `echo @bind_values :: $QueryString | mailx annis`;    # help me!
    unless ($sth->execute(@bind_values)) {
	if ($DEBUG) {
	    die "$self couldn't execute the query '$QueryString'" .
	      $self->dbh->errstr . "\n";

	}

Now, I get several pieces of email when I send something to the
general queue.  The last one I get, however, looks like this, and I
have to believe something is very wrong with it: