[rt-users] Creating scrips with rtadmin

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Thu Nov 29 11:43:53 EST 2001

I think the --help is wrong.
I just finished working on the docs for the rt tool, rtadmin is next :)

Anyway, replace --condition with --scrip-condition, --action with --scrip-action, and --template with --scrip-template.

Also, if you have untrusted shell users, you should upgrade to at least rt-2.0.8_02, as a vulnerabillity in the rtadmin tool exists in earlier versions.
Refer to rt-announce archives for details.

Regards,
-Feargal.