[rt-users] Reference information missing after upgrade

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Fri Nov 30 12:19:07 EST 2001

Heya. I'm in the midst of upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.0.9. I'm testing the
upgrade on a development host first, so my production environment is still
2.0.4. Some of the last tickets I modified included references to each
other. I dumped the rt2 database this morning from production and loaded
it into dev. I then ran a 'make update' in dev. The dev version of rt was
2.0.8. All seems well except the references have disappeared from the web
ui. Any ideas what might be the culprit?

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore
Team Lead