[rt-users] priority levels/colourcoding

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Fri Nov 30 13:21:04 EST 2001

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 10:13, Darrell Berry wrote:
> we've been using RT for awhile noe, and top of my personal feature
> requests is a system for colour-coding by priority...
>
> and of course auto-=escalation, although i haven't tried the 'escalator'
> script yet...is there a proper feature request list somewhere?

The escalator script system does work. Having said that, you should take
extra care making sure that your scrips are set up in such a way that
the requestors, et al don't become completely annoyed with RT sending
them scads of email. (As was the case in our shop... "notify upon
transaction" turned out to be a bad, bad idea!)

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland

I found Jesus!  (He was behind the couch the whole time...)