[rt-users] RT 2.0.7 config problem

Darrin Walton darrinw at nixc.net
Wed Oct 3 19:42:44 EDT 2001

  |+ What should I set DB_HOST and DB_RT_HOST to in the Makefile to make this
  |+ work?  I've tried setting DB_HOST to www and DB_RT_HOST to mail, but that
  |+ doesn't seem to work.

What we did on initial install was, set DB_RT_HOST to the machine running
Apache (www).  Installed RT, then manually went to the database, and did
some GRANT statements.

The setup we have is a little different.  We have one primary database
server, Apache running on 3 different hosts (located in various spots in
the country), and our mailserver which has rt-mailgate installed.

The 3 "other" machines must be able to connect to the database, with the
same rights as the initial RT www machine.