[rt-users] Check directory permissions /Webmux.pl

Jay Kramer jay at mojomole.com
Fri Oct 5 16:22:24 EDT 2001

The user nobody (that your webserver runs as) cannot write to the
sessiondata directory, as you have noted... you can manually fix this by
doing "adduser nobody rt" (add the user nobody to the group rt)..  and then
changing the permissions back to what they were before you set them 777 on
the sessiondata directory..  (replace rt with your installations rt
groupname if needed)

Jay