[rt-users] Problems with apache configuration

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Tue Oct 9 08:28:51 EDT 2001

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Thorsten Sturm wrote:
# I can now start RT and get the login page. Logging in as root works
# fine, too. But being on the overview page is some kind of dead end for
# me. Every click on one of the provided links (even on logout) results in
# an error message, saying the " The requested URL
# /perl/rt2/WebRT/html/User/Prefs.html was not found on this server.". I
# tried a few configurations and even set $webpath in RT's config.pm (this
# is where WebRT/html comes from). rt2 is a symlink in the perl-docs
# directory of apache.

Your $WebPath in config.pm should contain "/rt2" and NOT
"/perl/rt2/WebRT/html" which is just the location in your file system
(and has nothing to do with the web location of RT).

Did you _stop_ and _start_ Apache on every change to see the result?
(not just a restart, really stop and start Apache).

Regards,

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University