[rt-users] status upon various types of correspondence...

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Wed Oct 10 17:23:18 EDT 2001

So I was wondering how the status of a ticket changes based on additions to
the ticket. I'm currently running 2.0.5 (soon to be upgraded), so if any of
this has changed, let me know. Currently, it seems like, hitting "Take"
keeps a ticket in the "new" status. Commenting keeps it "new" as well, as
does replying. It seems like replying should "open" a ticket. Also, it
appears that the default behavior when a "stalled" ticket is replied to by
the requestor is keeping it "stalled." It seems like that should "open" the
ticket too. Any comments/rebuttals?

O-                         ~ARK