[rt-users] status upon various types of correspondence...

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 10 20:10:59 EDT 2001

The basic idea behind the "new" status is that if a ticket isn't being deal
with by anyone yet, it should be marked as "new".

This is what my intent was when designing it:
	When anything other than mail from the requestor happens, the ticket
	should pop open.

	When a ticket is stalled and mail comes in from the requestor, it
	should pop open. no other action should change the status.

This logic _should_ all be in scrips, not in the core, where it is now.

Somewhere around 2.0.5, bugs in a bunch of this got fixed, but I don't
remember exactly what.

	-j