[rt-users] Two Opera oddities

Simon Cozens rt at netthink.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 10:00:02 EDT 2001

Dunno if this is a FAQ, but at least I know the answer...

User came to me today with two questions about RT and Opera. Firstly,
he found that clicking "Home" would seemingly log him out; second, he
found that clicking "Show brief headers" after "Show full headers"
would bring back a very different view of the ticket history.

Both of these were traced to problems with Opera's caching: for
the first problem, a refresh would take him from the login screen
to the proper home screen.

Maybe we need no-cache headers on some of the pages, or maybe Opera's
just trying to be too clever for its own good. One to be aware of,
anyway.

--
A Law of Computer Programming:
	Make it possible for programmers to write in English