[rt-users] RefersTo URL Linking

Charlie Watts cewatts at frontier.net
Fri Oct 12 03:40:15 EDT 2001

Has anybody done this already?

I already have an account management system. I'd like to be able to type
the account number from my account management system into a "RefersTo"
link in RT and have RT generate a URL into my account management system
when the ticket is displayed.

I don't know my way around the RT internals, and this seems like something
folks would have already done.

Thanks

--
Charlie Watts