[rt-users] "Non-text message not quoted"

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Mon Oct 15 01:31:03 EDT 2001

One of our queues gets a lot of mail from non-native english speakers, and
as such we get a lot of mail with:

Or somesuch. When replying, instead of quoting the text, it gives:

[Non-text message not quoted]

Is this a known bug? Has it been fixed since 2.0.5 (which we're using)?
Does anyone have a quick hack?

--
Téo de Hesselle,               \  One possible reason that things
Unix Systems Administrator      \  aren't going according to plan