[rt-users] one user with multiple email addresses

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 15 23:54:14 EDT 2001

So, allowing multiple email addresses per user would require further table
deconstruction. (It would require a seperate table.)  I'm, not saying this
won't happen in the future, but it does require some new work.  For now,
one thing you can do is to modify the CanonicalizeAddress sub in the config
file to do your extra name lookup or transformation.

	-j