[rt-users] From field in Reply (Correspond)

Werner Schultheiss ws at br-online.de
Tue Oct 16 19:59:37 EDT 2001

I´ve got 2.0.8 to run under SuSe-Linux after a couple of system clean-ups.

Running RT with 5 Queues, I´ve setup From: and Reply-To: in
Config->Queues->queuename->Basics for each queue to a unique name - e.g.
support at ourdomain -, but every mail out of RT comes from Apache´s uid
"nobody" to the requestors, independent of ´sendmail´ or ´sendmailpipe´.

Also, changing the global From: in etc/config.pm has no effect.
(yes, I´ve stopped and started apache manually)

I don´t know, wether my search is in the right place:
In lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm I found the settings of the header fields,
but no "From:" field is generated.

Any suggestions or hinnts ?

Thank you in advance,
Werner Schultheiß