[rt-users] Setting scrip conditions on select transaction types

andyh at myinternet.com.au andyh at myinternet.com.au
Wed Oct 17 02:56:54 EDT 2001

Hi there, Is there a way of setting a scrip to execute when a ticket is assigned
from one user to another (but not for other transactions ie. I don't want to
use OnTransaction)?

If not is this something that is likely to be added in 2.2. I noticed in the
"Thoughts on 2.2" mail to rt-dev from Jesse:
must    Include more Conditions;

Is this the sort of thing you're talking about?

I'm guessing what would happen is that you'd be able to set some sort of
transaction specific condition. eg. OnTransactionGive in this case?

Thanks
Andy