[rt-users] RT2 Stats

Dewet Diener dewet at itouchlabs.com
Mon Oct 22 08:07:31 EDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 12:37:25PM +0100, Simon Woodward wrote:
> Would people be interested in a discussion on this list about what this
> kind of system should show / do, ideas how to go about it, suggestions
> all that, or if you want I could set up another list, where any parties
> interested in commenting or collaborating could then subscribe and we
> could go from there ?

Its no difference to me, but I'm definitely interested in this topic,
seeing that people are hounding me for the same information :)  I've
got a few ideas on which direction we'd like to go, and I'm sure others
would find it of value as well...

Dewet

--
Dewet Diener     dewet at itouchlabs.com     -o)
Systems Administrator     iTouch Labs     / \

SYN! ..... SYN! ACK! ..... ACK!
The mating call of the internet