[rt-users] Problem with e-mail gateway (RT version 2.0.8)

Dave Thompson davthom2 at hhnetwk.com
Mon Oct 22 13:03:26 EDT 2001

I am having some problems with the e-mail gateway for RT version 2.0.8.
I upgraded from RT version 1, which seemed to work properly in terms of
receiving an e-mail at the rt at domain address and creating a new ticket
in the queue specified in /etc/mail/aliases.  However, under version
2.0.8, sending an e-mail to the rt alias (yes, I am pointing to the
correct version of RT) causes RT to reply with the following:

>There has been an error:
>There has been an error with your request:
>

>Your message is reproduced below:

What am I doing wrong here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

--Dave Thompson
  dthompson at hhnetwk.com