[rt-users] Unpriv users viewing tickets on Web interface without password?

Tom Holub tom at LS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Oct 26 13:50:57 EDT 2001

I'm looking at installing rt 2.0.8 to replace our aging system based on req.
It looks good!  But I'm missing one bit of functionality, or at least I
haven't been able to figure out how to get it to work. I want "Everyone" to
be able to create tickets (which works), and I also want Everyone to be able
to look up tickets by ticket number.  The SelfService "Display" interface
looks like it's close to what I want, but I can't see a way to allow people
to use it without a login and password.

Also, I'd like to be able to allow such users to look up tickets by ticket
number without giving them permission to see the whole queue.  Is that
possible?

--
Tom Holub (tom_holub at LS.Berkeley.EDU, 510-642-9069)
College of Letters & Science