[rt-users] Attachments don't work.

Kip Cranford kip.cranford at pgamapd.com
Fri Oct 26 16:34:08 EDT 2001

On: 26 Oct 2001 18:20:54 -0300 "Rodolfo Sikora" wrote:

>Hi There,
>
>	Ok, I got it.
>
>	Attachments really work, but they are not sent to requestor by email, and this is normal.
>
>	Fine, but is there a way to send them by email to requestor? (I think this is very important, bu
t I'm only one :) )

There's no way to do it within RT, I don't think.  You could just do it
manually....

I'm not sure what the plan is for this type of functionality in later
versions of RT.  There were some hints given by Jesse in some of those
earlier threads on how to hack this functionality into 2.0.8 if you're
bold.

--kip