[rt-users] new transaction history

Jay Kramer jay at mojomole.com
Tue Sep 4 12:04:19 EDT 2001

In general I like it...  I like the colors of the transaction types to the
left, BUT, for users that don't know what the colors mean (users that don't
use the webui very often), I could see the color thing getting
confusing.....  Also, the sorting of date, user, then subject seemed
misleading...  Maybe it should be User/date/subject instead?    The date is
pretty important, so I think that should be probably just -1 instead of -2
in size...  Look at www.datatechnique.com/rtsample/view.htm for a look at
what I am saying...  I think this makes it easier to skim..  Tell me your
thoughts..

Jay
(ps, I only modified the first two from what you had.. heh..)  Just editing
around the html a little...)