[rt-users] long lines on email submission...

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Thu Sep 6 15:22:29 EDT 2001

Hi Ayan!

I have not had the time to look how RT handles newlines but I would like you
to the "WRAP" attribute of the "TEXTAREA" element in HTML.

Read about it and I hope it will solve your problem. I would tell you but
about it, but as I do not know all about it by heart, I  am sure it would be
more effective you look it up yourself. If not feel free to contact me and I
will try to help you.

Regards,

Benne

> I am using a web-based form for users to input tickets into RT. Basically,
> they input a subject and details of their problem, and the webpage emails
> into the RT system according to whatever queue the problem should be in.
> However, whenever a user submits a ticket, no line breaks are inserted into
> the message they write, requiring the watchers to scroll to the right to see
> what the user wrote. Does anyone know of an easy fix for this?
>
> O-                         ~ARK

Benjamin Boksa
b.boksa at sidebysite.de

side by site GmbH & Co. KG