[rt-users] emails not being sent...

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Sat Sep 8 00:47:30 EDT 2001

Here's the sendmail log entry (first I tried sendmail, currently using
sendmailpipe; this is with sendmailpipe):

Sep  8 00:46:02 sbpc01 sendmail[6656]: NOQUEUE: localhost.localdomain
[127.0.0.1] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTA
Sep  8 00:46:03 sbpc01 sendmail[6657]: f884k2B06657: from=apache, size=1333,
class=-60, nrcpts=1, msgid=<rt-740-3197.10.14682098738$
Sep  8 00:46:03 sbpc01 sendmail[6659]: f884k2B06657: to=***@***.***,
ctladdr=apache (503/504), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00

The last two are the normal two lines that say the email was sent to the
requestor. But it's not being sent to the Watchers, as you can see. It used
to when I was testing this RT set up, but now that it's gone live, it
stopped doing so.

O-                         ~ARK